Description du produit
2021 new release product QDP2018D4 durable removable padded adjustable reflective breathable Vest dog chest strap pet harness
Nylon cloth is a thin fabric with a smaller linear density and a higher density. Because it is often used as a fabric for down garments and duvets, and can prevent the down from drilling out, it is also called anti-flannel and anti-feather cloth.
Common raw materials for nylon cloth are pure cotton, polyester/cotton, etc. nylon cloth is generally woven with plain weave, and warp and weft yarns are mostly yarns with a smaller combed linear density, ranging from 10-29 tex (60-20 inches) . The warp tightness is above 73%, the weft tightness is above 53%, the total tightness is above 80%, and the fabric tightness is higher than that of ordinary fabrics.
The characteristics and uses of nylon cloth
The nylon fabric has a compact structure, is flat and clean, feels smooth, rich in luster, breathable and anti-feathering, strong and wear-resistant. The grey cloth is finished by anti-feathering padding, etc. to reduce the space between the warp and weft of the fabric and improve the effect of preventing the down from drilling. In addition, the medium-tightness fabric can be treated with chemical coating to prevent the down from drilling.
Mainly used as fabrics for nylon jackets, ski shirts, jackets, windbreakers, duvets, down sleeping bags, nylon socks and sleeping bags.
1.Nylon jacket fabrics should have down-proof, wind-proof and breathable properties, especially down-proof properties are critical.
2.The performance of velvet resistance depends on the yarn count density of the fabric used.
3.The feathers currently sold in the market are mainly nylon taffeta and TC cloth.
4.Generally, the yarn density is above 230T, 250T is the best, and it is difficult to ensure that the fluff is not drilled outside of 230T. When identifying the fabric, first look at its thickness. Generally, the thinner is thin, and the thicker is dense; secondly, it is patted by hand. If fluff flies out, the density must be below 230T;
5.Again, hold a certain part of the clothes and rub it a little bit (this of course requires the consent of the salesperson). If there is no fine fleece drilled out, the density should be 250T; because the nylon thick fabric has a layer of coating, its treatment is bright, smooth and smooth. Evenly as well.
Oxford fabric uses fine combed high-count yarns as double warps, and thicker weft yarns are interwoven with a flat weave.
At present, the main products on the market include: frame, full-bomb, nylon, and tige. Soft color, soft cloth body, good air permeability, comfortable to wear, easy to wash and quick-drying, mostly used as shirts, sportswear and pajamas.
There are many varieties of Oxford fabric products, including plain, bleached, colored warp and white weft, colored warp and colored weft, medium and light color striped patterns, etc.; there are also polyester-cotton yarns.
The relevant quality and performance of the fabric can be tested by related testing equipment, such as tensile strength testing with material tensile testing machine, composite strength testing with peeling testing machine, color fastness testing with friction testing machine and thickness testing with thickness gauge.
The type of oxford fabric :
1. Checked Oxford cloth: specially used to make all kinds of bags
The warp and weft of the fabric are made of polyester FDY150D/36F. The fabric is interwoven with a plain weave on a water jet loom. The warp and weft density is 360X210. After the grey fabric has been treated with relaxation, alkali content, dyeing, anti-static, coating, etc., it has a light texture, soft hand feeling, good waterproofness and good durability. And other advantages.
2. Nylon Oxford cloth: mainly produces flood and rain protection products
The warp of the fabric is made of 200D nylon air change yarn, and the weft is made of 160D nylon air change yarn. It is a plain weave structure, and the product is woven by water jet. After dyeing, finishing and coating process, the grey cloth has the advantages of soft hand feeling, strong drape, novel style, good waterproof performance, etc., and the cloth has a gloss sensory effect of nylon silk. Because of its high quality and novel design, it is deeply loved by users. The width of the cloth is 150cm
3. Full stretch Oxford cloth: mainly making bags
The warp and weft yarns of the fabric are made of polyester DTY300D yarns, which are interwoven on a water jet loom with a coarse-point variable permeable weave. After the fabric is relaxed and refined, pre-shaped, alkali-reduced, and soft-set, the reverse side of the fabric is then passed through the rubber-plastic polyester layer. Bags made of this fabric are sought after by many trendy ladies who love beauty for their fashionable appearance, delicate texture, and good water resistance, and become the new favorites in the current female bag market. Its fabric width is 150cm
4. Tige Oxford cloth: mainly produces all kinds of bags
The warp yarn of the fabric uses polyester DTY400D network yarn, and the weft yarn uses polyester DTY yarn 400D. It adopts the Tig weave texture and is interwoven on a water jet (with faucet) loom. The fabric has novel design and unique craftsmanship. The front checkered pattern is prominent, and the three-dimensional effect is strong, making it the most prominent part of the fabric. At the same time, the coating (PU) process is used on the back to make it more waterproof and drape. Kind of fashionable materials for luggage. The width of the fabric is 160cm.
5. Weft Oxford cloth: mainly produces various bags
The warp of the fabric is polyester FDY68D/24F, and the weft is FDY150D/36F as the raw material. The weaving process uses weft strips to interweave with water jets (with dobby taps). The cloth noodles are clear, combining modernity, artistry and drape. After the grey fabric is dyed, embossed or calendered, it has the advantages of strong drape and good water resistance. Fabric width is 160cm
2021 new release product durable removable padded adjustable reflective breathable Vest dog chest strap pet harness
Oxford fabric/ Nylon fabric +Foam +Brushed/Napped fabric
Nylon buckle,Spring buckle, metal buckle, , D-shaped buckle
|pet chest strap pet harness|
1. D-shaped Hardware buckle design: strong and durable
2.Nylon webbing: high density, fine weaving, wear-resistant and durable
3. adjustable and movable the position of nylon buckle
4. Tailor design: meticulous line preparation, wireless head
5.Nylon webbing: reflective material, safe to travel at night
6.high-quality of oxford fabric ,can be washed
7. Paste design: back add stripe , adjustable loose and tightness.
8.woven label design: Quality assurance and brand marketing
Features of air or sandwich mesh:
1. Superior breathability;
2. Resilience, provide buffer protection;
3. Light texture and easy to wash;
4. Environmental protection and non-toxic,
5. Moisture wicking
6. Anti-mildew and antibacterial
7. Diversified meshes, beautiful and generous
Reasonable to choice of pet Accessories, care for the pets every day
Black or colorful
Brushed /Napped fabric: After brushing, the surface of the cotton fabric is rich and fluffy. Through the needle hole binding process on the surface of the cloth, it produces more fluff, strong three-dimensional effect, high gloss, and soft and thick to the touch. It is characterized by a cotton fabric with a rich and fluffy surface.
Brushed fabrics are divided into single-sided velvet and double-sided velvet. Single-sided fleece is mainly twill weave, and double-sided fleece is mainly plain weave.
Features of Brushed/fabric Fabric
1. The flannel is soft, comfortable to wear, and has good warmth retention. It is suitable for winter underwear and pajamas.
2. Printed flannel and yarn-dyed striped flannel are suitable for women's and children's spring and autumn outerwear. The flannel printed with images of animals, flowers, and fairy tales is also called Beibei velvet, suitable for children.
3. Natural velvet, bleached velvet, mixed-color velvet, sesame velvet are generally used as winter clothing, gloves, shoes and hat clips.
4. The fleece is formed by the repeated action of the wire needle tip of the fleece machine, which pulls up a part of the fiber on the surface of the gray cloth. The fuzz is required to be short, dense and even.
5. The printed flannel is brushed before printing, and the bleached and variegated flannel is brushed at the end. The warp used for flannel grey cloth should be thin; the weft should be thick and have a small twist.
6. The cotton fiber used for spinning weft should be thick and have good regularity. The warp density of the fabric is small, and the weft density is large, so that the weft yarns appear on the surface, which is conducive to the formation of full and uniform fluff from the weft cotton fibers. 7. After the flannel is brushed, the weft strength loss is relatively large, so it is very important to master the quality of cotton yarn and the operation of the brushing process.
8. Fluffy cotton cloth, single-sided or double-sided, especially used for underwear and pajamas
Dongguan Mace Industry Co., Ltd
- Nom de la compagnie: Dongguan Mace Industry Co., Ltd
- représentant: Jane Yang
- Produit / Service: Vêtements pour animaux de compagnie , Laisse et collier et harnais pour animaux de compagnie , jouets pour animaux de compagnie , produits de plein air pour animaux de compagnie , lit pour animaux de compagnie , sac de voyage pour animaux de compagnie
- Capital: 1000000RMB
- Année d'Etablissement: 2005
- Volume total annuel des ventes (en millions de US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Pourcentage des exportations: 91% - 100%
- Total volume d'achat annuel (en millions de US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Nombre de Lignes de Production: 6
- NombrNombre du Personnel de R&e du Personnel de R&D: 5 -10 People
- Nombre du Personnel de QC: 5 -10 People
- Service d'OEM fourni: yes
- Superficie de l'Usine (mètre carré): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Adresse de l'Usine: No. 333, Shijie Qingfeng Middle Road, Shijie Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong.
- Personne À Contacter: Mr. Mace
- Numéro De Téléphone: +86-0769-86019318
Premium Related Products